In accordance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – referred to as RODO, we would like to inform you that the Controller of your personal data is:
EVIG Alfa Sp. z o.o.
Kobylińska 3, 61-424 Poznań
Contact: Tel: 790-312-314, e-mail: email@example.com , http://www.evigalfa.com/
Purposes of personal data processing:
- Recruitment and employment of employees, trainees and apprentices. Granting of social benefits.
- Delegation of employees to companies cooperating with the personal data controller.
- employee outsourcing provided to the personal data controller.
- participation in research and development projects financed from external sources (EU and state).
- cooperation with external entities with which the controller has signed a contract for the performance of services, supplies, etc.
- provision of new information, newsletters, answers to your queries.
- marketing of services.
We process personal data on the basis of these legal bases: consent of the data subject, Labour Code, contracts concluded between contractors, national and EU laws under which personal data processing takes place. In special cases (debt collection, traffic monitoring on the premises), the legal basis is the legitimate interest of the personal data controller.
Providing information about yourself is a necessary requirement for entering into a contract with us and for needs related to the Labour Code and other legal acts. Failure to provide this data will make it not possible to conclude a contract.
The recipients of personal data are:
- relevant public administration and local government entities.
- companies providing services, in particular: personal data protection, IT services, computer software, training, finance, insurance, medical services.
- entities providing audit services.
- EU and state institutions.
Personal data is kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. Personnel and health and safety data are kept in accordance with current legislation. Resume (CV) type documents for the recruitment period. Data obtained in the course of handling projects co-financed from external sources in accordance with the requirements of those projects. Other information in accordance with the internal instructions for retention of documents and records, but no longer than necessary.
Individuals who provide their personal data to our company have the right to: access, portability, rectification, erasure of their personal data or restriction of processing as well as to object and to data portability (if possible). You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, as easily as your consent was given. If you see violations on the part of our company as to the security of the processing of your personal data, it is possible to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority or its legal successor after 25 May 2018. The current address of the supervisory authority is:
President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw
Our company does not profile personal data. If, in the course of holding information about an individual, a need for processing other than that previously indicated arises, we are obliged to inform the individual when and for what purpose we intend to process the data. Your data is not processed outside the EEA.