PRACTICES IN THE BUSINESS ANALYTICS TEAM
- Preparation of financial and industry analyzes, business plans, teasers and project valuations
- Current needs analysis and support of fund portfolio companies.
- Representation of the fund at industry events.
- Support for the fund’s managerial staff in terms of day-to-day activity.
- Meetings with originators and ongoing supervision over the implementation of the assumed business goals (along with experience gained).
- Getting to know the inside of the venture capital investment fund,
- Support of the fund team in everyday challenges,
- Cooperation on interesting startup projects,
- Contact with portfolio companies,
- Possibility of independent operation and cooperation with experienced specialists from various fields,
- Good atmosphere and cooperation in a young, interdisciplinary team.
- Knowledge of MS Office,
- Organizational skills and focusing on details in working on documents,
- Analytical skills,
- Developed interpersonal skills.
- Availability of min. 1 month, for 3 days a week.
Apply by sending your CV to:
till December 31, 2020, entering the title: “Praktyki EVIG ALFA”.