- Preparation of financial, industry analysis, business plans, teasers and venture valuations.
- Ongoing needs analysis and support of the fund’s portfolio companies.
- Representation of the fund at industry events.
- Supporting the fund’s management team with day-to-day responsibilities.
- Meetings with originators and ongoing supervision of the implementation of established business objectives (along with experience gained).
- Learning the inner workings of a venture capital investment fund,
- Supporting the fund’s team in everyday challenges,
- Cooperation in interesting startup projects,
- Contact with portfolio companies,
- Opportunity for independent work and cooperation with experienced specialists in various fields,
- Good atmosphere and cooperation in a young, interdisciplinary team.
WE LOOK FOR:
- Knowledge of MS Office package,
- Organizational skills and attention to detail in working on documents,
- Analytical skills,
- Developed interpersonal skills.
- Availability min. 1 month 3 days a week.